spirit warriors pledge
i have a purpose
i am part of the vision
i live to make a difference
i grow to make a change
i am a disciple of our lord and savior jesus christ
The children’s ministry exists to help those in our care know God and grow to become like His Son, Jesus Christ. To accomplish our purpose we seek…
- To fill children’s minds with the Word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
- That believing that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior is the first step to real salvation.
- To create a Christian Community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and to each other.
- To help children build proper relationships to the authorities in their lives.
- To help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him and to live as Christian’s at home, at school, at play or wherever they are.
- To make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.
- To help equip the children with the knowledge and tools to stand firm in a dying world. Hebrews 13:21, 2 Peter 3:18
- To instruct, encourage and help guide them into freely worshiping and praising our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Chronicles 16:9
- To help teach the children how to apply the Word to their daily lives. Proverbs 2:1-5
- To teach that prayer and communion with the Father is the first thing to turn to in all situations. Matthew 6:33
- To help turn their hearts toward the ONLY person that can supply all their needs. Philippians 4:19